Users must be able to access a number of tools to fulfill their privacy needs. Such tools are included in the plugin in the form of request forms.
- Users must be able to be removed from the site and have all their data deleted from your or any other third party server that their data might have been sent to.
- Users must be able to anonymize some of their data.
- Users must be able to have their data rectified.
- Users must be able to submit a complaint to a supervising authority.
- Users must be able to access and download all data that you or any third-party your site uses to collect information on them.
To learn more about how to do each of these tasks, read these articles:
- Deleting and/or Anonymizing user data
- Data rectification and complaints
- How you or your user can access their data